We are staying in the TLFs on base now that all of our stuff is loaded on the moving truck. The TLFs on base are very old, small and run down. I could live with that, but last night right before bed, I discovered a ...
Clay found some bug spray to kill it, but it ran up into the drapes before hopefully dying. He couldn't find the remains though, so it left me with a very uneasy feeling going to bed last night. I was ready to just head back to the empty house and sleep here.

3 comments:
I'm very serious about you all coming to stay at our house. The girls can sleep in the front room on the trundle bed and you and Clay can have the guest bedroom. Just let me know!
Oops, did not type my name in above.
Ah, the joys of living on base! Thanks for the picture, by the way! I came to check your blog, hoping/expecting to see one of your cute children and Aaahh! That would SO creep me out that he didn't find it. How did you sleep? I certainly would just sleep at your house. Do you have ants too? I 'member the TLF we stayed out was infested with big red ants-everywhere! Hopefully you won't be there too long eh? Hope you have a nice trip! Take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment