Thursday, June 5, 2008

Madison Funnies

Kids can say the funniest things. My kids are no exception. Here are just of a few of the latest examples from Madison:

  • Madison loves to do crafts, but unfortunately she is still unable to say the word "craft" correctly. When she wants to do a craft she says "Mommy, can I make a crap?"

  • Last Saturday after I put on the bottom half of her two piece swimsuit she reminded me, "Mommy, don't forget to put on my boobie cover." That is also what she calls bras.

  • Last Sunday at church she noticed that the ushers were getting ready to collect the offering, so she turned to me and said, "Mommy, do you have any money?"

  • Today I was putting on my lipstick when she said, "Mommy, you have rainbow lips." I guess that is better than telling me that I have clown lips.
  • Clay has attempted to teach Madison a knock knock joke, but she has her own unique way of saying it. "Knock, knock. Who's there? Orange and Apple. Orange and Apple who? Orange you glad your my daddy?" For some reason she feels she needs to add Apple to the joke. The first few days she said Orange and Red.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

How precious! Great that you are documenting this time in her life. They seem to grow and change so much! She is such a bright young lady...great knock knock joke Madison! It sure made me laugh!