Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

The girls and I did our best to give Clay a great Father's Day weekend. On Saturday he went out golfing with several of the doctors from work.


Here is a picture of all of Clay's gifts before the girls helped him open them. He is our Super Dad!

Since Jocelyn loves candy, she decided to give daddy one of his favorite candies. She found a jumbo bag of Hot Tamales for daddy at Sam's Club. He has plenty to share.
Well Madison wanted to get daddy something that was special too, so since she is so proud of wearing big girl underwear she decided to give daddy some underwear of his own. Luckily for him they don't have a princess or Dora on them. She was very sad to find out that Daddy's underwear just came in plain colors.
This is the Father's Day craft that the girls made for Clay. It says...
"Please walk slower, Daddy,"
said a child so small.
"I'm walking in your footsteps,
and I don't want to fall."


To My Super Dad:

I love you very much Dad. I wish that we could spend Father's Day together, but I am looking forward to your visit later this week. We hope you enjoyed your cards and we can't wait to take you on a shopping spree to the Bass Pro Shop while you are here. The girls are very excited to see Granddaddy. They are so happy that you and Grandma will be at their Princess Pizza Party at the Park. Have a great Father's Day. I hope you know how much I love you and what an amazing father you are. All you ever wanted for a gift as I was growing up was "Respect." I hope you know that you do and always will have my respect. I could not have asked for a better father or a better Granddaddy for the girls. You are the best! See you in a few days.
Love always,
Brittney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the sweet things about you father you have to say!It's hard to believe that is all true. It may sound like a kiss-up to some people? Well I hope your dad doesn't get the big head that runs in your family.

Anonymous said...

AWE how sweet you are an awesome mom and a fabulous dad. This is evident by the smiles of the most beautiful grandbabies in the whole world

PapPaw