Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Two Splash Parks in One Day

This morning we went to the Splash Park on base to get together with the incoming 1st year interns wives, as well as the outgoing intern wives. It would have been nice to have more time to talk with them and give them advice, but we were all very busy chasing our own kids. Madison was a little disappointed when we got there, because she assumed that we were going to the Splash Park at Uncle Guy and Aunt Nelda's condo. I told her that we would go there later.

Madison using the water gun to spray the other kids with water.

This evening we went over to Uncle Guy and Aunt Nelda's condo for dinner and then went down to the Splash Park at Waterscape.

Madison under the water umbrella.

Jocelyn is trying to sit on the water.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Wow, looks a busy but fun day! I love going to splash parks. Wish they had them when I was a child! We may go to one today and/or the beach to wear the boys out so they sleep well tonight. See you tomorrow!