Friday, May 30, 2008

Party Updates!

Well here they are, the adorable and tasty, lion cupcakes that I have been working on perfecting!


Tomorrow is PARTY day! We can't wait to celebrate the arrival of baby Isaac at the baby shower. Clay and I pray that someday we will be as blessed as John and Wendi to receive a beautiful baby boy into our family. Madison and Jocelyn definitely want a brother. The poor boy will have two extra mommies.

The girls and I spent the morning at Sam's Club picking up the cakes for the beach party tomorrow night. Both cakes turned out great!



After our trip to Sam's Club we went to Lisa's house to set up and decorate for the Baby Shower. I am not posting any pictures yet just in case Wendi checks the blog before tomorrow. By the way Wendi, it has been so much fun planning this baby shower for you and Isaac. Even though I had a little trouble with my cupcakes and ice ring it was well worth it. And just so you know I get to hold that handsome little boy tomorrow. I have been kind and let other people hold him the last few times, but I am taking a turn tomorrow. I hope he doesn't mind. He needs to learn that I am his other mommy since Madison has claimed him as her brother already. Jocelyn I think would prefer to call Scrubs her brother. I don't mind taking co-ownership of both of them.

PRINCESS PIZZA PARTY AT THE PLAYGROUND invitations went out in mail. Madison also worked very hard on painting the flower pots that will be used as table decorations and party favors for the adults. I was amazed that she sat and painted all of them. Jocelyn even helped out a little. She did not have nearly as much patience and perseverance as Madison did. I told Madison that she did not have to paint them all in one day, but once she got started she just couldn't stop. We haven't decided if we want to make paper flowers to put in the pots or plant real flowers in them.

Great job, Madison!

3 comments:

Iturblog said...

I am looking forward to one of those adorable looking cupcakes tomorrow...hope there's enough for me to have one...don't wanna take away from the guests since we're the ones who are throwing the party, but perhaps someone will recognize that I'm pregnant (kind hard not to I guess!) and allow me one! You're right, the cakes did turn out great! Thnks for all your hard work! So looking forward to tomorrow! Gotta remember my camera! Wow, it looks like Madison did a great job on the pots! She must get her talent from her Mommy (but no offense to Clay...for all I know he could be quite talented when it comes to decorating as well!)! And since when did Jocelyn become a doctor? (Gonna let you figure that one out Brittney!) :) See you tomorrow!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

BRITTNEY ROCKS!!!!!!!!! PARTY DAY WAS AWESOME!

Iturblog said...

Yes Brittney DOES rock! Had to come back and see that you did indeed edit your typo! :) What typo?