Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

There is not much going on here this Memorial Day! Clay had to go to work, but he is hoping to get home early. YEAH! Madison and I are attempting to get the laundry caught up. She decided to be a "laundry princess" today.

"The Laundry Princess"

Jocelyn is not feeling well. She is not running a fever, so it might just be allergies. She slept in until 10:30 am, which gave Madison and I plenty of time to work on our chores. As you can see from the picture, Jocelyn is miserable. She wondered into the laundry room half asleep and half undressed. Poor baby! She is very clingy when she isn't feeling well. I enjoy getting to snuggle her.

Sick little Jocelyn!

Clay made it home in time to grill up some hamburgers and hot dogs.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Glad you had a nice day. If only there was a holiday from chores eh? I'll be praying for Jocelyn. Hope she feels better!