Our guest bedroom has been transformed into party storage for four parties coming up.
On Saturday is a baby shower for Wendi and Baby Isaac. It is a jungle theme shower. I am having trouble with my cupcakes. I have tried two batches so far. Clay and the girls are happy that I keep practicing. They enjoy eating the rejects. Hopefully I will perfect them by the end of the week. If anyone wants some cupcakes we have plenty of rejects to eat!
I am also having trouble with the ice ring for Saturday. I am attempting to make an ice ring with jungle animals in it. My first two attempts were with ginger ale, which did not work at all. There were too many bubbles that you couldn't see the animals. I am currently trying it in water. At least I have a few more days to get it right.
Saturday after the baby shower our caregroup will be meeting for a beach party. The party is a welcome home party for Danny and a going away party for the Sevdy family. As you can tell from the pictures we are going with an Americana Theme.
Next Wednesday night we will be having a graduation party for the Bailey boys. Congratulations Jared and Caleb!
Don't worry Madison and Jocelyn I haven't forgotten about your Princess Pizza Party at the Playground on June 21st. I am looking forward to posting pictures from all of these events soon. Right now I am just busy planning, organizing, cooking, and decorating.
4 comments:
Wow Brittney, you are super organized! I haven't even bought what I'm supposed to bring to the shower yet! We certainly are blessed to have you in our caregroup! I've gotta ask tho'...what is wrong with the cupcakes?! They look great to me and I'm sure they taste delicious! Looking forward to each of those parties (tho' we weren't invited to the Princess Pizza Party at the Playground...we see how it is! Just kidding of course! The boys would look a bit odd dressed as princesses!)! See you Friday!
Hey, how is Jocelyn doing? Any beter? Will be praying for her!
I second what Megan said our caregroup is blessed to have you! Your organizational skills are definitely a gift! Can't wait to enjoy some of these parties with you!
Hey. I wandered over from Kendra's blog. I must say y'all are one busy caregroup and What IS wrong the cupcakes? Look so cute and bright! Will miss the shower as we will be out of town for a wedding. Hope you have fun at the many parties. The ice ring is a cool idea! :)
Man ... wow, I'm sorry my party is causing such angst! Really, you could just invite a lion. I think your girls woudl like that.
Post a Comment