The girls and I were shocked this morning when we went outside to wait for the bus and heard the azalea bush meowing.

All of the sudden a grey cat came out from behind the bush.
I told the girls to stay by the door and not touch the stray cat. However the cat seemed very friendly and started to come check us out. We kept our distance though.
The girls thought we should give the cat some water since she looked thirsty. While the cat was enjoying the water, Madison decided that we should name her Gracie because she was a grey cat.

The girls were so excited when they got off the bus this afternoon and discovered that Gracie was still enjoying the shade of our azalea bush and the water we left out for her.
3 comments:
dont forget to put out a little something to gracie to eat and she can be the girls outside pet.
We have a grey cat here too that someone left a few years back. Hunter doesn't like it as much as she does the bunnies. Oh yeah we found baby bunnies in a bush in the front yard.
Don't worry, I picked up a little bag of cat food for her. The girls were so excited to wake up this morning and see that she was sitting at our front door meowing.
I am surprised we haven't found any bunnies in our yard yet this year. Baby bunnies are so cute.
What a sweet kitty! I agree, she could be an outside pet! Wonder if she belongs to anyone around there-she seems sweet!
Post a Comment