The girls were excited this morning when we went outside and saw...
a Mommy and Daddy Duck in our front yard.
The girls ran inside to get a piece of bread to feed the ducks while we waited for Lance, Nyx and Jude to pick us up to take us to...

IKEA for the first time.
The closest IKEA to us is in Woodbridge, VA. Lance, Nyx and Jude picked us up at 9:00 am and we got to IKEA right around lunch time. We enjoyed the meatballs there for lunch. Then we went shopping! Madison got to go play at the kid area while we were there, but Jocelyn and Jude had to stay with us because they were too young to go to the play area. Once we picked Madison up we checked out and ended our adventure at IKEA with ice cream and cinnamon rolls. We loaded back in the car and made the long drive home. The kids did amazingly well and we all enjoyed our day together.
2 comments:
Will we get to see what you bought?? =) LOVE that store! We had one 20 minutes away from us when we lived in Michigan!
I really didn't buy much. I was mainly going along for the experience and to help Lance and Nyx pick out Jude's big boy bedroom stuff. I did get something really cute for Jocelyn, but I am not giving it to her until her birthday, so pictures will have to wait until then.
Post a Comment