The girls and I have had a very uneventful weekend. It has been raining off and on all weekend. Needless to say we stayed inside most of the weekend and just caught up on cleaning and laundry.
The girls made several crafts this weekend. They can't wait for the rain to stop so that they can go outside and hang up their bird feeders.

Madison even found a tattoo from Valentine's Day that she had hidden in her treasure box. She was so excited to put the tattoo on, but minutes after I took this picture she took it off. Hopefully I don't ever have to worry about her getting a real tattoo since she wouldn't even keep the fake one on for five minutes. ;)

This afternoon we snuggled in the playroom listening to the rain fall and watching the movie Ponyo. The girls really enjoyed the movie. But I must admit that I fell asleep for a few minutes during the movie. Jocelyn noticed that I had my eyes closed and immediately woke me up so that I wouldn't miss the movie. Thanks Jocelyn! ;)
1 comment:
just wait until they get old enough to watch the movie by themselves and not wake you up to watch it with them! I am almost there! Yipee!
Post a Comment