Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pure Heart International Jewelry Party

Tonight my mom hosted a Pure Heart International Jewelry Party at her house. Each piece of jewelry is uniquely designed by Pure Heart International and handcrafted by at-risk girls and other Thai people in economic need. All of the profits help provide job training, income, funding for their student homes, and other projects that exist to help relieve the social burdens in Thailand.

My mom and I had several desserts for our guests to enjoy while they shopped.

The Thai Scarves were really nice.

There was a large selection of wooden jewelry.

All of the items on this table were on sale. All of the necklaces were only $2.00 and all of the bracelets and earrings were only $1.00.

Needless to say I bought several items to give as gifts.

This table was for the more expensive items. These items ranged from $8.00 to $50.00.

I couldn't resist buying myself this pretty black and silver necklace. At least the money is going to a great cause. Click here to learn more about Pure Heart International.

No comments: