While we were at Grandma and Granddaddy's house the girls found out that Granddaddy has a nickname for Grandma. Jocelyn was trying to call Grandma by her nickname, but said "Banana Mama" instead. We all started laughing because she thought she had said it right, but it wasn't even close. The girls got really silly and started calling each other "Banana Babies." Anytime anyone said "Banana Mama" or "Banana Baby" the girls would just laugh and get super silly. Today when I was grocery shopping I almost died laughing when I saw these...
Banana Babies!!!
(chocolate covered bananas)
I couldn't wait to show the girls when they got home from school. They thought it was so funny. Needless to say my two silly Banana Babies ate these Banana Babies for a snack today. They come in milk chocolate, dark chocolate and covered in peanuts. We just wish we could share our "Banana Babies" with our favorite "Banana Mama!"
8 comments:
too cute...gonna have to get some of these for the kids
LoL
I'm sure Des would LOVE those...will have to look for them up here.
So what IS Grandma's nickname?
Grandma might kill me if I told everyone what her nickname is, so I purposely left it out of the story. ;)
:) I have a recipe to make your own! Want it?
Lisa,
I would love the recipe. The girls didn't really like the ones we bought. Maybe they would like them better if we made them ourselves. How can you go wrong with chocolate and bananas! Yummy!!
Sorry to hear that our Banana Babies weren't as successful as a snack as they were in name! If you let them thaw a little (10 mins or so) they get a little creamier - most of our fans say they are just like ice cream but better and healthier! Oh well - good luck making your own, try us again if they don't work out!
Susan Burns
Social Marketing, Diana's Bananas
Susan,
Thank you for the suggestion of letting them thaw for a little bit. I will try that. I am enjoying eating the box of the Banana Babies though.
Thank you!!
Weird, second time (that I know of) that you've had someone from a company comment on your blog! I still wanna know the nickname tho'!
Post a Comment