Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

The girls and I arrived home this afternoon to find that while we were in Florida, several of the flowers and trees in our yard bloomed. The girls were so excited when we drove up to our house and saw that Spring had Sprung!!!

Our gorgeous blooming trees!

The azaleas are all in bloom along the front of the house.

I love the bright color!

The rose tree is starting to bloom too.

The side yard is filled with purple and yellow flowers. We can't wait to see what blooms next.

4 comments:

Who's Perfect? said...

Loks very pretty. I am sure that was nice to come back to.

Iturblog said...

How beautiful! I agree, great way to come home! Is it hard maintaining all that, or do your Landlords take care of it?

Rabens Family said...

Clay was maintaining them, but now that he is gone we have a lawn man. The lawn man just mows the lawn though. He doesn't deal with the flower beds. I went out yesterday and tried to pull some weeds. I think I might contact the property manager and see if they will pay to maintain it. We will see. I would like to get it looking nice before Clay comes home.

Iturblog said...

Yeah they may. But I wouldn't worry too much about things looking nice-looking for Clay. (I remember stressing and trying to deep clean and re-organize things when Danny was deployed and he came home and within MINUTES it was a mess and dis-organized again!) He'll just be happy to be home!