
We took the kids to Downtown Hampton today for "The Great Pumpkin Fall Fling!"

Madison, Jocelyn, and Jude are best buddies!

We even took a hayride around Downtown Hampton.

This was the coolest blow-up caterpillar!

The kids LOVED going through him.

The funniest part was that they had to crawl out of the caterpillar's bottom when they were done.

Madison got her face painted with white and pink flowers.

Jocelyn got her face painted with pumpkins.

Jude didn't want to get his face painted, so he got an Elmo balloon hat instead.

Madison got a pink poodle balloon bracelet.

Jocelyn got a frog hat.

The big boys decided to have some fun and ride the mechanical bull.

Daddy's turn on the bull.

We rode the carousel.

We did the hay maze!

Farmer Madison is driving us to pick our pumpkins.

Madison picked her pumpkin!

This one looks pretty good.

I think I will take this one.

Paying for our pumpkins.
Mr. Lance riding the bull!
Daddy riding the bull. The bull won!
3 comments:
What a fun day! We did pumpkin stuff today too, but not quite as big as you guys did! I love the picture of the girls in the hay - Jocelyn's hair is getting sooo long!
Their face painting is adorable =)
WOW...awesome fall pics! I love Jocelyns' ORANGE lips! :)
What fun! We missed being able to go to the RB Fall Festival with you all. :( Glad to see you had a great time together!
Post a Comment