Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kool Smiles

I took the girls to Kool Smiles to get their teeth cleaned today.

The girls had a blast in the waiting room. Madison couldn't resist sliding down on her tummy.

Monkey Jocelyn

Jocelyn wanted to go first.

Madison got to sit on the tooth chair while she waited for her turn.

Jocelyn did a great job during her cleaning. She was very brave.

Jocelyn's beautiful, clean, cavity free teeth!

Jocelyn was concerned about Madison, so she sat beside her during her cleaning.

Madison did a great job during her cleaning. She was also cavity free. Although they did notice that she grinds her teeth just like her Mommy.
Unfortunately, we have to go back tomorrow to get Madison's chipped front tooth fixed. I still have now idea how or when it got chipped. It has been chipped for as long as I can remember.

5 comments:

Iturblog said...

Great job at the dentist, girls!

I have a question tho: Why pay to have Madison's tooth fixed when it's a baby tooth and will fall out in a few years? Just curious!

Rabens Family said...

Good question, Megan. I asked the same thing. Chipped teeth can be more likely to decay and cause problems. It is better to just get it fixed now. I guess. Tricare covers most of the cost. The co-pay is pretty minimal. Plus, she needs perfect teeth for all of the beauty paegents she is in. :)

Kendra said...

What a waiting area! Wow ... Great job girls glad it was a good experience!!! :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

GREAT JOB! I LOVE going to the dentist! That place looks Super Cool! :)

In an adult a chipped tooth can result in a Crown and/or ROOT CANAL! I had a back tooth crack and that was the end result. Like you said, I have no idea what happened or when!

Jocelyn's hair it getting long!

Anonymous said...

That dental office looked very cool! The girls did a great job. Hugs and kisses, Nana and Pop