Saturday, March 14, 2009

Softball Tournament

Today was the Annual Hospital Softball Tournament. They have a rule that two females must play at all times. One of the female doctors had to leave for a hair appointment, so I got to play in Game 3.

I was very happy that I didn't embarrass myself too badly. I got walked twice, struck out once and hit the ball once, but unfortunately got thrown out at first.
I was the catcher and enjoyed waving to all my fans!

The girls loved getting to see Mommy and Daddy play softball. But I think they enjoyed playing with all of the other kids, getting dirty and jumping in puddles even more!

3 comments:

Iturblog said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Great job playing Brittney! I wish we could have gone to cheer you on and help with the girls. Glad you didn't get rained out!

Kendra said...

Too fun! :) Great Job!

Unknown said...

Well you looked cute playing anyway! It has been years since I have played. I probably would be horrible!