Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How much do I trust my husband?

I have been waiting for Clay to have time in his schedule to remove two spots off my skin. This morning he called while I was volunteering at Madison's school to see if I could come in. Needless to say after months of waiting, I jumped on the opportunity. Madison and I left school right after lunch and headed to Daddy's work.

The nurse came in and got my spots cleaned with iodine. I had one spot on my right shin and one on my left shoulder.

Madison was a little worried, and wanted to hug my feet. I took the opportunity to talk to her about the importance of sunscreen.

As you can see Madison watched intently as Daddy worked on Mommy.

4 comments:

Joia said...

LOL... Oh the fun of being married to a doctor - that's personal care at it's best! =0)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

WOW! That pic of Madison is too cute. Is all well now?

Iturblog said...

Lookit Dr. Clay BENDING over you! :O I thought you said he said one wasn't supposed to do that! *tsk tsk tsk* :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Granted, this is before my hubby was a doc, but you'll see how gutsy I was at this link:

http://flakymn.blogspot.com/2005/09/is-he-my-husband-or-doctor.html