Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playgrounds, Playgrounds and more Playgrounds

The last few days have been spent playground hopping. Clay got home early Friday afternoon, so we headed to Hurlburt Field to play at the pirate ship playground. Then we stopped by the arcade at the mall for some more Family Fun.

Saturday morning I took the girls to Cherokee Park to play with some of the other doctor's wives and kids while the dads were golfing.

I can't wait to see what playground we end up at next!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Cool! I love all the playgrounds around here. We've never been to the Hurlburt Field one tho', how is it? Did Clay enjoy golfing? We'll have to have you guys over sometime to play golf on the Wii...about the only way I can play it...and even then I don't do so well! I love Jocelyn's hair! It's finally getting long enough for two pigtails, eh? So cute!