
Today Isaac came over to spend the day with us. He is growing so fast. He is so much fun to play with now that he is crawling and pulling himself up.

Tristen and Jeren came over too for a couple hours. Isaac loved watching everyone jump on the trampoline.

Tristen helped the little kids decorate a cake that we baked.

Tristen also helped Isaac ride on the pony for the first time.

Isaac loved the pony and wanted to do it again.

After lunch we headed to the front yard to wait for Madison's bus. Tristen gave the little kids rides in the wagon while we waited.

Then we had a hula-hoop contest.

Isaac was the judge.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing and then put Jocelyn and Isaac down for their naps.
Thanks for coming over and playing with us boys!
4 comments:
Hi Brittany:
I kept going to your site because I knew you would have pictures and let us know what you did with Isaac today. Thank you so much for taking such good care of him and letting Wendi catch up on some rest! I wish I was closer but it's so great knowing she has good buds like you and your family to take some of the load off! Love Gramma Di
What fun! Thanks for caring for all these BOYS so well! We know they had fun! And what better boys to have over!!!? :)
Thanks for taking such good care of me so my Mommy could rest! She knew I was having so much more fun than I would have at my house playing by myself while she laid pathetically on the couch!!!! You rock!
Love,
Isaac
Cute pictures! The boys sure love coming to Ms. Brittney's house! Thanks for taking such great care of them (and putting up with their wild-and-craziness!)!
Post a Comment