Friday, January 30, 2009

Isaac Can't Wait to be a Big Brother!

I got a call this morning from John and Wendi telling me that Dr. G decided to induce Wendi today. So Jocelyn and I headed up to Labor and Delivery to pick Isaac up so that he could spend the day with us. Tristen and Jeren also came over today to play with us and help us pass the time while we waited to hear when baby Elijah arrived.

Tristen was very excited about the special lunch I had planned for them.

He discovered that he could use a kernel of corn to fill the gap between his teeth.

Once we finished lunch, we headed outside to wait for Madison's school bus. Tristen is getting much better at riding Madison's bike.

Isaac and I were snuggling under a blanket since it was a little chilly.

Tristen found a dead frog while we were outside.

Madison was very excited when she got home from school and saw that Tristen, Jeren, and Isaac were here to play with her. She had to show us all her groundhog hat that she made today at school in preparation for Groundhog's Day on Monday.

Madison loves baby Isaac and can't wait to kiss baby Elijah.

The gift basket that we put together from the Shalimar Caregroup is ready and waiting on the arrival of Elijah Luke Kitsteiner.

4 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE IT! What are all the things with his name and initials? Some look like hats but not others.
I am being nosey...they are so cute I just gotta know!!! :)

What a thoughtful gift! The Kit. family is blessed to have their CG! :)

Rabens Family said...

They are burp towels.

Iturblog said...

Cute pictures Brittney. Tristen happily re-enacted the corn-in-the-gap trick at dinner the other night. Guess there's only so much longer he can do that. That tooth has to come out sometime!

Anonymous said...

The gift basket is Awesome!!