
Today we got to teach the Children's Ministry class about Jacob's Dream. After we read the story out of the Bible, I gave them all their own ladder that listed all of God's Promises on it.

Then they got to make their own ladder using popsicle sticks and toothpicks.

We then talked about the vow that Jacob made to God to give back one tenth of everything that God gave him. We gave each of the kids a bag of pennies and they had to count them and tell us how many they would give back to God.

We then ate our Jacob's Ladder Snack. We made ladders out of pretzels and marshmallows. The best part was eating them. YUMMY!
3 comments:
Wow, how cool! Looks like they all had fun learning!
We missed you all last night. How is sweet Jocelyn doing? Praying she feels better soon!
big dick trannys Laugh not a sin, but admit it when you read this information at least surprised me:)) Blog just super, I will recommend to friends! Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. fantastic! ... they were more Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find You read this and think .... A salary of between 5% per day
Post a Comment