Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gardening with Daddy!


Today after church, while Jocelyn napped and I went to the Commissary, Clay and Madison did some gardening in the front yard. As you can see from the pictures, Madison is gardening in her pink dress and sparkle shoes. She wanted to be a "Garden Princess!" Since she hates getting dirty we were very surprised that she wanted to help daddy.

Our Garden Princess

Every time that I went out to check on them, Madison told me that she needed a bath. I assured her that she is going to get a bath as soon as it is time to go inside. Daddy and Madison had some great bonding time today in the dirt.

The Finished Product!

Great job, Clay and Madison!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Awwwh looks like Madison and her daddy did a great job!!!

Iturblog said...

Awe, how sweet! What an adorable little Garden Princess she was! It looks great! They did a wonderful job!