Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Celebrations

This morning we met Katie and her mom for brunch.

It gave us a chance to celebrate Christmas together and exchange gifts.  Katie got the girls each a necklace.

The girls got Katie a Nutcracker snowglobe.

We were suppose to go see Katie perform in the Nutcracker ballet, but Katie got the flu.

Tonight I went to the CC Couples Christmas Party.  The girls were excited to have a babysitter.  Madison even made a schedule of events for the night.

Jocelyn was concerned about me since I wasn't going to have Daddy with me at the party.  She wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be sad or lonely.  She is so sweet and thoughtful.  I was the only one at the party without my spouse.  Even though I missed having Clay there, it was nice to have a night out with some adult conversation.  

Baxter was sad to see me go, but was waiting to snuggle me when I got home.  

No comments: