
The girls and I are excited that it is the first day of school!
We will be spending a lot of time in our school room this year:

The girls enjoyed all of our activities today, but their favorite was "What Did You Roll?" in Math Center.

Madison decided it would be more FUN to roll the BIG foam dice down the stairs. ;)

Stay tuned for many more homeschooling activities and adventures this year.
3 comments:
The school room looks great! The girls look sooooo excited and they have a great teacher.I'm off this morning to buy school supplies for the church to donate to Indian Trail Elementary. Hope everyone has a great school year. Hugs and kisses, Nana and Pop
Now that is a Home School. That room looks better than most classrooms. Have fun this year! Mia and Blayke start on the 22nd.
Uncle Guy
What an awesome schol room! I'm sute you all will have great times there! I'm still organizing for next year (Wanna come over and help? :) ). We'll likely start after Labor Day. Have fun!
Post a Comment