We bought these cute little pumpkin pie pumpkins last weekend in Smithfield, Virginia. We couldn't wait to start decorating them. Jocelyn decided that she wanted her pumpkin to SPARKLE this year!
The girls helped me cover Jocelyn's pumpkin in rainbow sequins. All it took was 1 pumpkin, a bag of rainbow sequins, tons of straight pins, and a lot of patience. ;)

Jocelyn LOVES her SPARKLE pumpkin!


Our Sequin Pumpkin!
8 comments:
We made christmas ornaments last year that way...i feel ya took forever....we won't be doing that this year.
This is such a great idea--I love it. :)
vanessa
Hey Rabens Family,
I work for www.sheknows.com and are doing an article on cheap crafts. We came across your page (http://rabensfamily.blogspot.com/2010/09/sequin-pumpkin.html) and was wondering if we could use your photos from it, if we link back to your site?
Katie Owen
Katie Owen,
I would be happy for you to use the photos and link to our site.
Thank you,
Brittney
I love this idea! Thanks for sharing it. I included it in my no-carve pumpkin round-up. http://fancynonsense.com/5-no-carve-pumpkin-ideas-to-keep-halloween-fancy/
but be sure to take all the pins out before tossing those pumpkins in the bushes!! or some poor animal could get hurt trying to eat the pumpkins!!
Adorable and would be even better with foam pumpkins and u wouldn't have to worry about taking all those straight pins out just reuse it
Also if you don't want it to take forever just use smaller pumpkins
Post a Comment