Friday, September 24, 2010

From Head to Toe

Madison was SUPER excited this FUN Friday because Mommy was coming to school to volunteer again and she got a certificate of excellence for the best criss cross applesauce in her class! Way to go Madison!!!

This afternoon I went into Madison's class to help the students make their own animal masks.

Madison made this cute lion mask!

This week Madison's class has been reading From Head to Toe by Eric Carle. Earlier in the week I went in and made this cute class book for their class. The students LOVED wearing the masks and getting their pictures taken.

We ended our book with the picture of all the students with their finished masks saying "We can do it!"

1 comment:

Who's Perfect? said...

I am sure the kids will love their book. What a great momento for Madi to remember her classmates.