Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Clay was on call Saturday, so he slept most of the day Sunday. Needless to say Mother's Day got a late start at our house.

Madison picked out this carrot cake for me at Publix. The girls and I enjoyed a piece after lunch.

After Clay woke up, I got to open up my Mother's Day gift. I got a GPS, so I won't get lost when we move to Virginia.

We went to the Crab Trap for dinner. The girls loved that their kid's meals came in a bucket with a shovel. Madison decided to turn hers into a hat.

After dinner we stopped for some ice cream.

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I love GPS!!!!
Gotta love the Crab Trap.
Glad you had a GREAT day! :)

Iturblog said...

Ooh! A Tom Tom! Cool! Glad you had a nice day with your family. What a great Mommy you are!