Today we got to go to Florida Park for Tristen's birthday party.

Happy 6th Birthday, Tristen!

Miss Megan helped Madison make an apple car out of an apple slice, pretzels, and grapes.

After eating a delicious lunch, it was time for cake. Tristen did a great job blowing out the candles.

Jocelyn enjoyed eating all of the frosting off of her piece of cake.

Tristen was very excited about all of his new Cars toys that we got him.

Madison enjoyed watching Tristen open up his gifts that she helped pick out.

Tristen decided that the empty pinata made a great hat.

The party ended with a SPLASH when Jeren fell into the ditch!
**************************
Thank you so much for inviting us to the party. We had a great time. We love you, Tristen!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Thanks so much for coming and helping make Tristen's day! He LOVES his presents from you! I showed him your post and he wanted to tell you: "I had fun at my party too and I love you too!" :)
Post a Comment