Jack-O-Lantern Cookie Pops
Place a "Little Debbie" oatmeal crème pie on a plate. Spread orange icing all over it. Place one end of a craft stick into the crème at the bottom for a handle. Add raisins or chocolate chips for jack-o'-lantern features.
Edible Pumpkins
Use orange icing as the glue to hold the orange slice candies together to make a pumpkin. Add a green M&M for the stem.
Five Little Pumpkins
Edible Pumpkins
Five Little Pumpkins
2 comments:
These were so cute and fun last night! Even after all that sugar, the boys surprisingly went right to bed when we got home. Thanks for all your effort to make things fun for everyone! Mrs. Brittney is the best!
I love our crafty snacks. How cute. I put an invite on my blog and I am not sure if you read it, but we would like to extend the invitation to you all for our Fall Festivale on Nov 1 @ 5:00pm. We will have tons of games and food and all we ask is for every family to bring a bag of candy individually wrapped to donate and a baked item if they want to participate in the cake walk. You all can dress up if you would like, children and adults. I just wanted to make sure your family knew about it.
Post a Comment