Thursday, July 3, 2008

Having Fun in Sarasota, Florida

The girls and I arrived safely to my parents' house on Tuesday afternoon. The girls were so excited to see Grandma and Granddaddy. On Wednesday, we ran some errands in the morning and then picked up my mom's little sister. Regina is my mom's little sister through the Big Brothers and Big Sisters organization. They have been together for years now. We had a lot of fun with Regina on Wednesday. We did crafts, swam and rode bikes.


Here is a picture of Madison painting the horse that she picked out. Since she painted it all red, she decided to name it "Rosie."


My parents have a very long driveway, so I brought the girls bikes down for them to ride. The toddler sized helmet that we got Madison for her birthday was too small, but luckily it fits Jocelyn. So when we went to the store we got a new one that would fit Madison's head. The helmet is made for 5+ year olds, but it fits our 3 year old. Madison gets her big head from her daddy. I am just praying that it is filled with a big brain like daddy's is.

Jocelyn decided to drink and drive. Luckily, it was just chocolate milk.

Madison and Jocelyn are loving the pool!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

So glad you guys are having a nice time! We've missed you tho'! Today at lunch Tristen prayed and said "Thank you that it's going to be Jocelyn's birthday soon...". Knows she was born on the 9th and has been counting down the days for some reason!

I love how you take the time to do crafts with your girls...you're making great memories with them (not to mention keepsakes!) that I'm sure they will love looking back on when they get older.

Tristen has the big head too...but a small body, so he has a hard time fitting some of his shirts over his head! Hopefully he has a big brain too...certainly asks a lot of questions so if he's storing all those answers up there he should!

Now that I've almost written you a book, I'll publish this and leave you be. Thanks for sharing pictures!