The girls and I were outside playing while we waited for daddy to get home. They were in the swings and I was pulling weeds. Clay got home and came out to see what we were doing. He started to help me clean up the backyard to come inside when he noticed a turtle laying in the rubber mulch. We have no idea how the turtle managed to get in our backyard. The yard in completely fenced in and there is just construction around us. The water is blocks away from our house. The poor little guy was far away from home.
1 comment:
How cute! I wonder how it got there. I'm sure it knew your place was a cool place to be and I bet it liked the water from the sprinkler you had on yesterday. Tristen would have loved seeing it I know. I showed him the pictures and he also wants to know how it got there!
Post a Comment