Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jocelyn!

Grandma made spaghetti for Jocelyn's birthday dinner. She loved it!

After dinner we opened some more presents. Jocelyn was very excited to get a Thomas Train Set from Grandma and Granddaddy.

Jocelyn also enjoyed opening the Baby Cinderella that Madison picked out for her. Madison is hoping that Jocelyn will share with her.

Here are all of the presents that Jocelyn got to open on her actual birthday.

Uncle Kyle took a silly self portrait.

Jocelyn is trying to open up Cinderella without Madison seeing her. I don't think she is ready to share her just yet.

The excitement was too much for Granddaddy. He took a cat nap between presents and dessert.

Jocelyn is ready to make a wish.

BLOW!

This cheesecake is finger licking good.

4 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Jocelyn, seriously, looks older to me in these photos!!!!

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing Wendi! She looks more grown up now. Her hair is really growing now! Your girls are so adorable.
Looks like you girlies are having a fun time with your family. Glad you got the chance to spend time with them.

Iturblog said...

Wow she is looking so big! So much more like a little girl and less like a baby! I love how photogenic she is-great pictures! Awesome that you had cheesecake, that's my kind of birthday cake! Glad you had a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I second (third) the comment about Jocelyn looking so much older!

Cheesecake for a birthday cake... does life get any better?? =)