Sunday, May 8, 2011

Breakfast in Bed!

The girls (and Daddy) surprised me with breakfast in bed for Mother's Day! They made stuffed French toast with strawberries and bananas. They even went outside and picked a pretty flower for me.

Jocelyn couldn't wait to give me the special Mother's Day gift she made at preschool.

A little Jocelyn flower made out of her hand and footprints.

Madison wrote me a song for Mother's Day.

I LOVE YOU!
By: Madison Rabens
I love you. I just love you so much that I could kiss you so much.
You make me breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You are a great teacher!

Here is the video of Madison singing her special Mother's Day song for Mommy:


I LOVE my girls so much and feel extremely blessed to be their Mommy. What a special gift from God they both are.

We want to wish my mom, Clay's mom, our grandmothers, Jocelyn's birthmother, Jocelyn's birth grandmother, and all of the other mothers a very Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Awe! So glad you had a nice Mother's Day-you sure deserve it! You look great even first thing in the morning! Madison's song was just precious-and I love Jocelyn's craft. Thanks for being an inspiring Mommy to me.