Afghanistan
We just found out today on the 8th anniversary of the war that Clay will be getting deployed to Afghanistan. His report date is set for right before Christmas. He will have to go to Fort Bragg in North Carolina for weeks of training before he goes to Afghanistan. He will be working as an Emergency Room doctor in Afghanistan. The good news is that one of his Army medical school classmates is already over there and they might get the opportunity to work together. The tech that he is currently working with here at Langley is also going to be deployed to Afghanistan with him.
1 comment:
:( Oh no. I'm so sorry Brittney. I will certainly be praying for him and for you all. Enjoy your time together while you can. It will be tough, but know that there are so many praying for you all...and at least you're not pregnant! Don't be afraid to reach out to those around you. I know CrossWay was such a blessing the times Danny was deployed-praying you have a great support group there.
Just a suggestion: For the safety of those deploying, you may not want to give dates, 'specially since this blog is public. I 'member "them" saying that when I attended a mandatory pre-deployment briefing. Again...just a suggestion!
We are praying for you!
Post a Comment