This afternoon the girls and I delivered our Christmas crafts to all of the doctors at the hospital.

Madison was very excited about wearing her new reindeer antlers to deliver the Christmas crafts we made.

We loaded up the 60 Reindeer crafts and headed to the hospital to make our deliveries.

The girls and I enjoyed making the Reindeer Pots this year. We spray painted terra cotta pots with brown spray paint. We then glued on googly eyes, a red pom-pom noses and two brown pipe cleaner antlers. We then used glitter glue to make the mouth and filled them with peppermints.
2 comments:
oh that is so adorable!! :-)
Wow you made a LOT of those! How sweet and thoughtful of you! Danny sure loved his. His peppermints are already GONE! I refilled the reindeer with peppermint Kisses (they're actually pretty good!) so we'll see how long they last!
Post a Comment