Thursday, December 18, 2008

Madison WINS the Santa Look Alike Contest!


This morning Madison's school had a Pep Rally. They asked the Pre-K class for volunteers to be in a Santa Look Alike Contest. Madison was the only girl to volunteer. She was in the contest with three other boys in her class. They took the kids on stage and put Vaseline all over their chins. Then they dipped their faces into a big bowl of cotton balls. When they raised their faces out of the cotton balls they had Santa beards. They put Santa hats on the kids and had all of the kids cheer for their favorite. Madison WON! Unfortunately, I was working in the Christmas Shop, so I missed the whole thing. Mrs. Hunter took pictures and promised to email them to me. As soon as I have pictures of my little cotton ball Santa, I will post them. Madison and I decided that we should do it as a family when Nana and Pop and Grandma and Granddaddy get here for Christmas.

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

How cute! Way to go Madison! Looking forward to seeing the picture(s)!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see who is the winner with the cotton ball beards!!! Ha Ha Ha... Nana & Pop