We were getting tired of sitting around the TLF waiting to move, so we drove down to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for the weekend. While we were there, we loaded up a U-Haul truck with items they were giving us for the new house.
We started the drive back to Georgia, but ended up sitting for 2 hours on I-75 because of a bad accident just ahead of us. The girls got out of the van to go talk to Daddy in the U-Haul truck in front of us. Not many kids get to run on I-75.
Madison passed the time by reading the comics. I filed my nails and Jocelyn watched The Lion King while we waited for the traffic to start moving.
Once we got to the house, we unloaded the furniture and returned the U-Haul. We love our new comfy leather sofas.
Our first night in the house, was spent camping out in the Living Room. Mommy got to sleep on the sofa. Madison got to sleep on the loveseat. Daddy and Jocelyn decided to sleep on the floor. We enjoyed watching The Magic School Bus on the girls' DVD player before bed.
The next morning the movers arrived at 8 a.m. They had everything unloaded and in the house by 3 p.m.
The girls were happy to finally sleep in their own beds.
Madison loves her new horse bedding.
After making sure that we all had beds that were ready to sleep in, I worked on putting all of the kitchen items away last night. It is so nice to have a house to call home, even if it is full of boxes at the moment. Thank you to all of you that have been praying for us during this move. I will be posting more pictures of the house as we get things organized.







1 comment:
The kitchen looks nice.
Post a Comment