They took a couple swimming lessons a few years ago, but the swimming instructor said they weren't ready to swim yet. I guess they were ready now, because they both just started swimming. We are going to be spending the summer at my parents' house, while Clay is deployed again. I am sure they will be in the pool everyday. I feel much better knowing that they can swim now.
2 comments:
WOW! Great job, Jocelyn! You're so big! I'm so proud of you!
Did the girls have any swim lessons, or did they just "get it" on their own? Either way, great job!
They took a couple swimming lessons a few years ago, but the swimming instructor said they weren't ready to swim yet. I guess they were ready now, because they both just started swimming. We are going to be spending the summer at my parents' house, while Clay is deployed again. I am sure they will be in the pool everyday. I feel much better knowing that they can swim now.
Post a Comment