Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend!


This weekend we gave Granddaddy his Christmas gift early.


We can't wait to start playing.


It was a perfect weekend for flying kites.


Look how high!


Jocelyn loves her ladybug kite.


This weekend we got to meet Amanda's boys for the first time.


Alex is a year younger than Jocelyn.

Bobby is just a few months younger than Madison.


They all enjoyed watching a 3D movie at Grandma and Granddaddy's house.


The kids had a great time playing together.


Granddaddy and the boys enjoyed a ride on the golf cart.


The girls love riding in the golf cart with Granddaddy.


Grandma gave the kids a bag of old Christmas cards to cut up and make a collage.


The girls are looking forward to playing with the boys again soon.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

Looks like you all are having a great time with your family. Thanks for sharing pictures. The girls are getting so BIG!

Oh by the way, great looking background on your blog. I looked for backgrounds and previewed and edited some just a few minutes ago. It took about half an hour before I got it to my liking. Then I come to your blog and you have the same background! Great minds think alike, I guess. Hope you don't mind me "stealing" your background! I'm still getting a Christmas present, aren't I? :) Love and miss you girls!