Madison wanted to make a video to show everyone what she is doing in grammar this year. The question answer flow and grammar jingles that we have been using with Shurley Grammar have definitely helped her learn the parts of speech.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!!! I am blown away with the grammar our Madiaon has learned. Way to go! Hugs and kisses, Nana and Pop
WOW!! I, too, am blown away with how much she has learned. That is simply AMAZING! GREAT job Madison, and teacher Mommy! Keep up the hard work! We love and miss you guys!
AWESOME job Madison!!! I absolutely love Surely English. Anyway, I'm hoping to come see you do school NEXT WEEK!!! Hopefully I will be able to come down for a visit. I'll call Mommy. Give sissy a hug for me.
4 comments:
Wow!!! I am blown away with the grammar our Madiaon has learned. Way to go! Hugs and kisses, Nana and Pop
WOW!! I, too, am blown away with how much she has learned. That is simply AMAZING! GREAT job Madison, and teacher Mommy! Keep up the hard work! We love and miss you guys!
Why do I suddenly have "U Can't Touch This" in my head? :)
AWESOME job Madison!!! I absolutely love Surely English. Anyway, I'm hoping to come see you do school NEXT WEEK!!! Hopefully I will be able to come down for a visit. I'll call Mommy. Give sissy a hug for me.
Gammy
Post a Comment