Madison told me last Halloween what she wanted to be this Halloween. I thought she would change her mind, but every once in a while she would remind me about her costume. She was convince that I should sew the costume myself, since I have a sewing machine. I thought about trying to make it for her, but when I discovered this cheap already made costume, I couldn't resist. It arrived in the mail today and Madison LOVES it!

Madison will be Mary for Halloween. Jocelyn thinks she would like to be an angel. They are trying to convince Daddy to be the donkey. ;)
Madison has already asked if on our next mommy/daughter date we can go to Joann's fabric to get some swaddling clothes for baby Jesus.
1 comment:
How adorable! I LOVE this! Wish I could come to JoAnn's with you girls! Have fun!
Post a Comment