Megan we planted a strawberry plant. The only seeds we planted this year were flower seeds, carrot and radish seeds. The carrots and radish seeds have sprouted nicely after all the rain we have had here, but the flower seeds aren't looking so great. Jocelyn keeps forgetting were we planted them and stepping on them. I am sure that isn't helping their progress. ;)
3 comments:
awesome. those are really red...unlike the one's I try to say are ready to eat.
Love,
Daddy
Wow, those didn't take long at all! They look yummy! Did you plant them from seeds? We're still waiting for ours to grow.
Megan we planted a strawberry plant. The only seeds we planted this year were flower seeds, carrot and radish seeds. The carrots and radish seeds have sprouted nicely after all the rain we have had here, but the flower seeds aren't looking so great. Jocelyn keeps forgetting were we planted them and stepping on them. I am sure that isn't helping their progress. ;)
Post a Comment