Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jocelyn is an Aunt!

We adopted Jocelyn when she was six months old and have been blessed to have the opportunity to keep in touch with her birth family. A few months ago we found out that Jocelyn's half-sister, Brittani was expecting a baby girl in March. Here is a picture of baby Jocelyn with her half-sister Brittani:

We are thrilled to announce that Jocelyn became an Aunt on
St. Patrick's Day!

Stella Marie was born at 11:12 a.m. on March 17, 2011.
She weighted 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20.3 inches long.

Welcome to the world Stella Marie. You are a precious gift from God. You and your family hold a special place in our hearts. We love you even though we haven't met you. You will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

awwh she is beautiful! I am sure Jocelyn is SO excited. I will be praying for Stella & Brittani!

Iturblog said...

How special for Jocelyn! She is beautiful! I love little babies...sadly, they grow SO fast! :(