
Madison and I were outside enjoying the sunshine while we waited for the school bus this morning.

Madison picked us some flowers that the rain had knocked off the bush.

Then she found a caterpillar in the bushes. Actually we ended up finding 8 caterpillars in the bushes.

Jocelyn couldn't believe we found so many caterpillars. Madison and Jocelyn named this one Munchy, because he was munching the leaves. Of course they immediately asked if they could keep Munchy as a pet and watch him turn into a butterfly. I told them we would have to wait until Daddy got home and ask him. ;)
1 comment:
Awe, you should SO keep Munchy-and hey, if it has another "accident" :) like the moth, it seems like there are many more that can take it's place! How pretty Madison is becoming-looking so much like YOU I think! :) Miss you ALL!
Post a Comment