Today I went with Madison's class to the Mr. Al concert. It was a great concert for preschoolers. Unfortunately, Madison wasn't feeling well. She had been up most of the night coughing. We had great seats though. We got to sit in the 3rd row. It was a little too close for Madison. Since she has such sensitive hearing, she thought it was way too loud. She covered her ears for most of the concert.
1 comment:
Oh we went to see Mr. Al when E and B were in preschool. They have a pic with him!!! And in K we took the Days along with us. Just the other day as we passed the OW sign (or whatever the new name is) B asked about going this year. I told him I didn't think he would enjoy it as much as he did 2 years ago! Glad y'all got to go! He is fun! :)
Post a Comment