This weekend Clay and I took the girls shopping to pick out items for our shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child.
Each of the girls got their child a new pair of shoes, socks, a package of underwear, toothbrush, toothpaste, lip gloss, hair brush, comb, hair bows, headbands, coloring book, books, ball, jump rope, yo-yo, harmonica, and balloon.
*********************************
If you want more information about Operation Christmas Child, you can go to the following website:
2 comments:
My daugher found some girlie girl shoes on sale. We thought they were $7 shoes marked down to 70 cents. But when Sis checked out she only paid ONE CENT for the black loafers with "heels" to give away in the shoe boxes!!!!! Isn't God good!? :)
We love OCC!
Hey- just FYI someone related to or friend of the family won the M&M's Sat. There were over 2000....CRAZINESS. I know you wanted them as badly as I!!! :)
Post a Comment